Start automating your marketing activities and and nurturing the leads using the Best Marketing Automation Software
Table of Contents
What is Marketing Automation
Marketing Automation Software is a platform designed to make your marketing more effective, streamline the workflow, automate the repetitive tasks, and nurture your business.
Best marketing automation software knows the pain areas of your business. Suppose you’ve built a stunning optimized website for your business. Your marketing team must be spending hours every day driving visitors and turning them into leads. Your sales team may pay more of its time gathering, validating, organizing, and tracking those leads.
Every efficient marketer wants to get on with what they do the best, building and executing creative campaigns, and sales want to focus on what they can do to sell your product best.
While running a business, the question inevitably comes to mind how you will make both teams satisfied? Well, the solution is marketing automation software. You can handle your marketing activities by automating all the repetitive processes.
You enable your team to focus on doing what they do best bring in new customers and making more sales. You will line marking with sales and empower both teams to increase Roi and Revenue without wasting time manual drudgery.
How does marketing automation work?
Imagine you are selling a plan containing a cosmetic beauty package. Mulitple people visit your website with various levels of interest. Unfortunately, only a few of them show the willingness to buy the product.
How do you capture their interest with lead generation? Let me explain how it works when someone visits your site; you offer them a free download of your top ten in morning exercise routines to naturally glowing skin.
All they have to do is to give their email address and a few other bits of personal information. And that’s it. You just captured one client and generated a new lead.
Once you generate a magnet condition lead, they get added to a personalized email drip campaign designed. To gradually warm them up from the cold leads to finding interest in your business.
Here’s how you can set it up one day after downloading your exercise routines, your workflow automatically sends them an email with your killer hairstyle ideas and ten minutes video two days later.
It shares with them your top ten self-care and beauty-enhancing healthy recipes blog post a few days later. It sends them to create a personal health plan checklist resource by nurturing your customers to develop a relationship and engage them with your business and your products gradually heated.
You strike with a lead is warm, offering them what you know to be crucial to conversion, for instance. You know that most people purchase your skincare package after attending a webinar.
So at this stage in the workflow, your leads are invited to register for your next webinar. The webinar would be on how to play best in your routine to care for your skin after attending the webinar. These leads are now tabs in your database as people who quote-unquote watched fit playing webinars that can automatically be sent website content as even more personalized to them.
So by now, your lead is likely to be sizzling. This is the most suitable time for the system to import their contact into a CRM like Salesforce automatically. Congratulations on the invaluable help of marketing automation workflows. You’ve just sold a skincare package and a story.
Nope. Marketing automation has way more to offer. Why not turn this one time customer into a loyal brand ambassador? Firstly, you can upsell and their first purchase. I use an email on a mission to promote the next version of the proof skincare plan package. Then you can cross-sell skincare products or optional accessories like Moisturizer, Face Oil, and other healthy food items to go along with their new clean Diet, and finally, you can offer a complete skincare kit.
Now your Roi is shot through the roof. You can automatically upsell cross-selling. Also, you can turn a one-time purchase into a lifelong customer. So you see, marketing automation workflow helps you nurture warm and read here leads for sale.
What is Best Marketing Automation Software
Marketing automation software helps you to automates your day to day basis marketing activities. It allows you to streamline marketing actions and workflows.
You can start gaining insight into your marketing campaigns and measures the outcomes. Marketing automation software is one central place for all your marketing needs covering lead generation, social media marketing, email marketing, digital advertisement, and campaign automation.
Below are some essential criteria that we have considered while listing out the best marketing automation software for you.
- Automate email marketing, social media marketing, and SMS based marketing.
- Features of email, contact management, forms, live chat, and landing page
- Easy to create customer segmentation based marketing campaigns
- Analytics and reporting to give you an in-depth insight into your campaign
- Integration with your favorite apps, including CMS, CRM, and social media management platforms.
- Easy to use that requires less expertise
- Affordable pricing
The best automatic software gives you the ability to automate your sales. It helps you to ease most of the manual tasks by automation and enables you to gain more revenue through advanced tools. In this article, you will read the best proposal software of 2020 that I’ve picked for you.
Creating beautiful email templates and email marketing campaigns that will bring you the conversion of your dreams is now made easy with Moosend‘s email marketing and marketing automation platform.
Most marketers struggle with their email marketing campaigns for many reasons, from their lack of HTML knowledge to being unsure of the automation that will work for each occasion.
Moosend’s well-rounded email marketing and marketing automation tool requires no technical skills and promises to help marketers every step of the way. Through Moosend’s Drag-and-Drop email editor, you can design personalized email newsletters that feature engaging elements, such as videos and GIFs. Just use one of the ready-made templates in the platform’s extensive library, or build a newsletter template yourself from scratch.
Moosend’s also helps to create landing pages and subscription forms that will benefit you with your lead generation efforts and with building your email list. At the same time, the platform’s analytics tool will allow you to move without guesstimates and make data-driven decisions.
Moosend’s marketing automation features come in the form of recipes that you can either customize to your liking or use as they are. They cover the vast majority of occasions, such as cart abandonment emails, weather-best emails, birthday and anniversary emails, website re-engagement emails, and much more. Using Moosend’s automation recipes will allow you to scale your efforts and see what works for your audience and when they convert better.
Lastly, Moosend’s features include a wide variety of integrations, ensuring the tool’s short learning curve. Moosend’s integration options cover everything from CMS and CRM to List Validation tools and eCommerce and Lead Generation tools.
- Moosend is suitable for both SMBs and Fortune-500 companies, as well as eCommerce, publishers, B2B, and B2C ventures.
- It’s a subscription-based platform, meaning that one email could be in multiple lists and still count as one email.
- Its automation recipes ensure that each customer gets the email marketing message they need right when they need it.
- Its powerful personalization and segmentation tools use AI and machine learning to detect the smallest patterns and create a tailor-made message.
- Ensures that your subject line is always spot-on with the “Refine” tool, its free subject-line tester.
- Email automation boosts sales and conversion and helps you scale your efforts.
- Moosend’s support team is reachable by phone, chat, and email.
- Its “Academy” and Help Center pages are extensive and provide all of the details you may need to learn the platform better.
- Apart from the standard pricing tiers, Moosend also offers credits to those who wouldn’t like to commit to a plan.
- The analytics are comprehensive and not difficult to understand, allowing marketers and brands to make well-rounded and informed decisions.
- There ae A/B testing options to make sure that nothing goes amiss.
Starting a new company in any segment has never been easier, but growing a company has never been more challenging. HubSpot will help you to keep your contacts, database at one central location. HubSpot allows you to take care of the entire pipeline of your business.
The problem is that short-sighted tactics used to work things like forcing deals and sending spam are growing at your customers’ expense. These things are not going to do in a world where customers know they have options. If you are looking for growth in your business, you need to create a great experience.
Growing better is easier nowadays using HubSpot, and this platform is here to help you do just that. HubSpot’s growth platform enables you to make a flywheel for growth with everything. You need to market, sell, and service your customers the right way, all in one place with Marketing Hub.
You can attract more the right people by creating and sharing useful content by running tailored ad campaigns. Engaging delete personalized messages sales has given your sales team everything they need to sell in a more personalized and relevant way.
HubSpot will help you to engage with your customer. Now you can guide them with solutions and turn them into promoters.
It’s all built on Hope spots free CRM, which brings everything together into a single shared view of all of your customers. And because HubSpot is a platform that easily connects to other tools and other parts of your business HubSpot works for companies of every shape and size, no matter how small the company is. HubSpot’s comprehensive features will help you to grow by all means.
No matter how big you become, the top spot for you without spot, you want a bigger one. You’ll grow better, and you can get started for free today.
HubSpot’s Marketing software will help you to grow the overall traffic and leads
- Marketing automation will ease most of your manual work
- Comes with free email, contact management, forms, live chat, and landing page
- SEO tool allows you to optimize your contents for search engine
- Video hosting & management
- Social media tools
- Blog & content creation tools help you to create unique online contents
- Analytics dashboards help to track down essential events
Now you can start closing more deal using the sales HubSpot’s CRM software
- Using free features, you can manage the contact, deals, tasks
- The unrestricted feature includes Email tracking/notifications, Email templates & scheduling
- Advanced CRM, including Predictive lead scoring, sales automation, and eSignatures.
- Deal pipelines, eSignatures will help you to bring more deals for your business.
HubSpot’s service hub is a customer service software for your customers
- The free features cover you with email and chat-based ticketing, bots to log a ticket, meeting schedule with live support, and reporting.
- Upon extending your plan to the premium will cover all free features, including Customer service automation, Customer feedback, ticketing pipeline, the knowledge base for customers, etc.
HubSpot’s CMS Hub software will allow you to build a robust website to attract more converting customers
- Now you can start building a blog using CMS Hub
- Creation of contents was never so easy using the creation tools
- HubSpot’s knows the importance of your security; hence it has covered the Security monitoring & threat detection
- Start optimizing your content for search engines using SEO. HubSpot’s Dynamic range through HubDB
- Smart Lead generation tools with excellent customer support.
If you want the best of both CRM and marketing automation, BIGContacts is an excellent choice. The tool is easy to use and scalable, with stellar features for contact management, email automation, and relationship building.
The tool provides a 360° view of all your contacts, including their last interactions, interests, preferences, activity timelines, and a lot more. The best part is contact profiles are automatically enriched with social media information, so you get access to the most updated customer records.
With its robust automation features, you can take your marketing efforts to the next level. You can fully automate your sales and marketing email drips which saves you a tremendous amount of time and effort. Such automation takes all manual work off your shoulders and helps you target prospects at the right time with personalized messaging.
Another interesting aspect of BIGContacts is its sales pipeline which can be customized with a drag and drop interface. For keeping track of all your meetings with prospects and upcoming events, the tool provides a powerful Calendar. All your meetings, tasks, and to-dos for a particular day, week, or month can be viewed right from your Calendar so that you never drop the ball.
The tool also offers insightful reports to give you a real-time analysis of your sales and marketing activities. The data can be leveraged to evaluate your marketing efforts and take action in areas where you are lagging behind.
Another notable feature of BIGContacts is its seamless integration with email marketing tools. These integrations make data transfer easier and help you optimize your marketing campaigns.
This CRM tool offers a free trial version of 15 days that provides complete access to its premium features. Its paid plans start from as low as $5/user/month. No hidden charges or end-of-month surprises!
- Add custom fields to store critical information about contacts
- Add tags to organize and sort contact information.
- Set automated reminders and alerts to never miss important updates.
- Get in-depth reports on sales performance and team activities.
- Automatically send emails to prospects with personalized messaging.
- Auto-populate contact records with their social media profiles.
- Pre-built email templates for consistent messaging.
- Solid 24×7 customer support.
Start selling more in less time by prioritizing your leads, keeping track of your tasks, and automating the contact management using ActiveCampaign.
Staying organized and having fantastic leads is hard when you’re playing many roles.
Whether you have a desk covered with Post-its, a screen filled with Windows or data stored meticulously, and spreadsheets that put all that information in one place and services it in a way that makes sense.
In such situations, CRM is a solution for all that you need. CRM lets you focus on selling and building customer relationships instead of searching for the right task. ActiveCampaign CRM keeps you organized and formed, giving you a full picture of you and leads.
ActiveCampaign CRM optimizes your process by automating critical routine tasks in freeing up your time for building strong relationships.
The ActiveCampaign CRM automatically generates New Leads based on completion of forms or responses to leads, then automatically progress through stages and are scored based on the actions.
ActiveCampaign records each new stage. It reveals your sales team’s task to complete to keep the deals moving forward. Automatically send custom messages to heat it back up, allowing you to focus more of your time on those most likely to convert with all critical leap.
You can understand the unique needs instantly and better relate to them personally. The ActiveCampaign CRM lays out your leads entire history from lead generation to close deals allowing you to learn from and iterate.
You will have too many qualified leads blowing it to grow your business. It helps you prioritizing, and delegating leads to your salespeople. The ActiveCampaign CRM makes this easy aim of team performance recording.
You’ll stay in the loop, wherever you are, with unlimited pipelines and automation. You can continue to capture and prioritize all of those leads as share notes and assigned tasks to help you collaborate and connect the dots across teams.
With your sales process operating on cue, you can focus on the role and make sure your customers have the most incredible experience.
- ActiveCampaign is suitable for eCommerce, digital businesses, and B2B companies.
- Email marketing facilitates you to send what your contacts exactly want
- Easy to automate your marketing strategy
- Sells automation, emails, and CRM helps you to increase overall sells
- Start communicating with your customers directly by sending an instant message
- ActiveCampaign products are ranging from email marketing to professional marketing solutions.
- ActiveCampaign has excellent customer support that strives for your success by supporting free migration and giving training.
- ActiveCampaign got you covered with Free implementation, migration, templates, Pre-built automation recipes, including a Free online training & support.
- Advanced reporting, site tracking, integration with popular apps, and email segmentation will help you achieve new automation goals every day.
So let’s talk about the customer relationship management CRM system. Most of our clients have something, whether it’s an Excel spreadsheet or Salesforce or Zoho or something in between, where they keep all of their contacts so that they can stay in touch with them.
SharpSpringis is a CRM system plus a marketing automation system. So not only are you housing those contacts, Prospects, or of your clients, but you’re also coming up with automatic ways to engage with them.
More engagement means more sales; the more you engage with your prospects, the more they’re going to think of you when they need your product or service, and that is the whole idea behind increasing sales regularly.
First of all, most clients are doing campaigns to drive traffic to their website and through Google analytics. You can see how many people are coming to that website, and you can also kind of track what some of their behavior patterns are, but through SharpSpring, you can see who it is that’s coming to your website.
Let’s say you’ve been trying to attract a particular client from a specific company. Well, you can pull reports and see if That actual person is even trying to get to come to your website that you’ve been trying to engage. If the users are landed on your website or at least tell you what companies are from, we can follow what their behavior was on your website.
You can check if the users have spent time on a specific product page or a particular service page that you offer. You can also check if they spend three and a half minutes on your pricing page. If they have, you will rank that Prospect as a prospect because they’re probably ready to buy.
These are just a couple of the items that SharpSpring allows you to have access. Now we know the behavior of what those prospects are doing on your website.
You can take that information and respond to it in a very engaging way. So if they’ve gone to your website and they’re looking at, let’s say, a specific service, you can start an automated email drip campaign that talks only about that service and that value of having that service through your offering.
You are talking about everything and selling and talking to them about something that they are interested in and set that up in the form of a drip campaign.
You can take a look at each contact and see how to engage that connection has been with just a click. Well, if someone is regularly looking, then it’s time for a follow-up because there’s some interest there.
SharpSpring allows you to set up an automatic alert to let you know. Hey, this Prospect has looked at a certain number of the email. They hook a look at one of the videos that were in that email last. It’s time to give them a call or the opposite way. They haven’t opened any of your emails. They’re not interested in anything that you’re sending.
So it might be time to cut big with this particular client. So you can focus on other prospects that do have an interest. Nowadays, engagement is everything as far as driving more sales for your company. SharpSpring will take care of all of this.
- SharpSpring is the most affordable and comprehensive platform to start driving more leads to your content.
- Start converting cold traffic to actual sales and optimize your marketing strategy using SharpSpring
- You can customize your dynamic landing page using SharpSrping.
- Sales CRM automation will help you to get more leads.
- Behavior-based emails give you an idea about when to send an email.
- You can detect the exact moment to drive leads with SharpSpring’s marketing automation system.
- Integration with third party CRM is much more comfortable.
- Start building brand authority with your blog and websites
- Readable and actionable marketing reports will give you more insight.
Omnisend is the best marketing automation tool to increase your revenue. It’s an easy to use platform for all your marketing needs that supports email marketing, SMS and automation.
As an e-commerce marketer, email is probably your most profitable marketing channel, but you may have also noticed that your email Roi has been decreasing over time. That’s because your customers are evolving into omnichannel Shoppers. Omnisend is most relevant and personalized by your marketing need.
Unfortunately, email marketing isn’t enough to achieve that personalization level until now on these send helps you make your marketing messages relevant by sending the right message to the right person.
Sitting at the right time via the right channel integrates email SMS push notifications and more into the same automation workflow.
Omnisend also offers templates for the most e-commerce social workflows from your welcome series to cart abandonment, an order confirmation, and segmentation based on shopping Behavior campaign engagements and profile data.
You can Target your workflows to the perfect customer every time using advanced automation, smart segmentation, and precise. You can start using Omnisend free for 14 days and see how the power of omnichannel marketing, boosting your Roi.
- Omnisend helps you to increase sales and not the workload using its revenue growth, marketing model.
- Omnisend is an easy to use platform for all your marketing needs.
- Configure the automated email delivery and newsletters to boost your sales.
- The prebuilt automation model helps you to drive more sales on autopilot mode.
- Segmentation of customers allows you to increase your conversion rate.
- Easy to integrate with almost all popular and your favorite apps.
- 24/7 customer support to serve you better
- Signup today and run your automation in the next 30 minutes
RDStation is the best marketing automation tool for small businesses. Using RDStation you can start automating, managing your digital marketing activities. Start driving more traffic, and see your traffic converting into leads using RDStation.
RDStation is the one-stop station for all your digital marketing needs. RDStation understands the deep business convenience when it comes to investing time and effort in digital marketing.
Considering all your needs, RDStation has created a light plan, a simple, affordable program that facilitates everyday tasks. It brings together the main features of digital marketing for your company to attract and engage with potential customers.
Using RDStation, you can create landing pages in just minutes using templates designed specifically for your industry entering visitors into sales contact with pop-ups that are easy to make and publish on your website.
You even don’t need to bother about the required expertise for web development. It’s your time to engage with your customers to do this with your contacts in a personalized way using professional email marketing campaigns to create using the drag-and-drop editor.
Start building automated sequences of your marketing workflow and save time using RDStation. You can also import a contact base that you already have into the platform and segment them into a list.
You can also track down who opened or clicked on the emails you’ve sent. This way, you can quickly determine when to send follow-ups email.
RDStation has excellent customer support that you can rely on to getting started with a step-by-step guide. RDStation is tailored in terms of your business. RDStation plans are simple, easy to use, and affordable for companies small to medium size companies.
This review must have left you interested in going for RDStation. Start now with your free 10-day trial account to attract and engage with the right customers for your business. There are no contracts, no implementation, and no cancellation fees. Let’s get started with RDStation by hitting the below button.
- The best class tool to manage and automate all your marketing needs
- RDStation is most suitable for startups, scale-ups, and all other medium and small businesses.
- Start attracting relevant and qualified customers to your website using RDStation.
- Converting into leads is more comfortable and straightforward with RDStation.
- You can analyze your results to optimize it in the most possible and proven ways.
- RDStation makes it easy to build strong relationships with your contacts.
Do you want to get more organized customers, get paid faster, and get more views? Well, if you said yes to everything, then the Thryv business software is for you.
Thryv got covered what you needed, such as social media blasts, email blasts, and the ability to directly contact your customers through text. Thryv has an excellent Web building system. Thryv works with you step by step through the entire process.
They also have incredible social media campaigns, which are essential for your agency in this day and age. It collects all your email list from the agency management system and set it up within 10 minutes.
Thryv is the best option for any company that is looking to use social media in any way. It is incredible with their website design. Thryv helps you to design a website as quickly as within 48 hours most of the time.
Thryv put all of your social media together and help you with your Google reviews, which is very important for your business. Thryv is a useful marketing automation tool that puts all required productivity in one place.
You will have QuickBooks, Zoom. You can also utilize Facebook, Instagram, WordPress that are all integrated inside of one tool. If you are looking to reach more customers, it also can manage all of your conversations in one inbox.
It’s easy to integrate the different software tools inside of Thryv so you can supercharge your marketing automation. Automated reminders help you to stay organized and schedule appointments timely.
Get paid faster with Thryv. You can also process credit cards. So when you’re able to process credit cards and have all the integrated with one platform. You can get insight into each customer about the actual lifetime value and average revenue per user.
Look at all of that in one stop platform instead of having many different tools all over the place. Thryv is an excellent platform for small businesses, especially if you want to get more reviews.
Put your client messages, email templates, availability calendar, and payment coupons in one place. So you’ll have one source to be able to put all the information together. This pretty cool for those individuals who want to stay organized inside one platform.
- Thryv is an end to end experience for all your marketing automation needs.
- CRM – Customer relationship management helps you to gain insight into all your contact list that provides customizable views of each lead
- Start estimating invoices and get paid fast using Thryv.
- Start accepting and processing credit cards using Thryv.
- Increase communication with your customers via emails and direct texts.
- Synching and scheduling appointments is super easy.
- Increase your brand’s online presence and reputation by generating more reviews.
- Starting the marketing campaign using Thryv automation software is easy.
- Start publishing content from one place to your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Sharing, requesting, and storing documents is hassle-free.
Start creating happy customers using omnichannel marketing offerings by WebEngage. If you are spending hours of effort and marketing budget on getting more users to your website and mobile app, but the sales numbers are not growing, then it’s time to switch to the WebEngage platform.
WebEngage asks a few simple questions and collects a little more context about your business. It’s challenging to recognize why users are not buying, even though they are a targetable audience.
WebEngage has got a solution for all your marketing needs. Now you can start pushing offers to the right users at the right time. For example, by creating a segment of all users who didn’t purchase, they found the price too high. You can start pushing a personal offer notification to their phones as straightforward as that.
You can engage your audience better across devices, all from a single platform. That means less effort, better conversion, and more growth. You can create happy customer engagements with WebEngage.
Start getting a better perspective of your customer’s life cycle with the WebEngage. You can use the influential Journey designer to draw out Engagement points based on analytics and user data to visually build campaigns using email push notifications in a messages browser.
Use push notifications, web messages, and SMS drag and drop to create a personalized strategic campaign that targets your users in real-time.
You can set actions and conditions that intelligently flow with each scenario, from the user’s first click to add an item to their shopping cart to advocating their fancy new supplies.
Web engage even helps you measure and optimize campaigns to Target more relevant customers at the opportune times. On a preferred channel, start highlighting your results, creating connected campaigns, and increasing your Roi on marketing with a free web engagement trial. You can begin with your free trial today by hitting the below button.
- Start engaging your audience through social media push notifications like Facebook, WhatsApp, Email, Mobile push, Web overlay, and in-app messages.
- Start implementing your marketing ideas in seconds.
- Create a cross channel campaigns using virtual workflows.
- Start segmenting your audiences using demographics and behavior.
- Begin personalized communication with your audience to strengthen good relationships with them.
- WebEngage analytical dashboard gives you an excellent insight into your engagement strategy.