If you are in the search of the best webinar software then here you are going to read about the top 29 best webinar software platforms.
Best Webinar Software
Webinars is a seminar conducted through the internet; like traditional seminars, webinars would have an organizer, a speaker, and an audience.
The only difference is the venue, while traditional seminars would need to have one physical place in which everyone can gather.
Webinars are limited by a physical space organizer, speaker, and every member of the audience are located separately, whether, in another city, another Province or another country connected only through the internet.
Using the best webinar software, you can interact with your audience, promote your products, deliver online courses, provide online support, engage with them, and motivate them for the sales funnel.
It’s you the teacher using Webinar explaining marketing techniques to a remote class or dozens of remote classes with the ability to bring in a half-dozen guest lecture.
It’s you the insurance broker using Webinar telling patients around the country what the new health care bill is going to mean for them.
It’s you the business coach using Webinar helping dozens of entrepreneurs make their sought with plug and play videos and slides back in your points.
It’s you the author using Webinar giving hundreds of thousands of eager fans a taste of your new mystery thriller and then sending them to your online store.
It’s you, the human resource manager using Webinar onboarding a group new employee at Visions around the Explaining the benefits package and office hour.
It’s you using Webinar selling custom jewelry made from reclaimed metal and wants to share your work and collaborate with other artists.
It’s you the nutritionist using Webinar making the perfect antioxidant life-lengthening smoothie on it.
It’s you the fitness coach using Webinar talking to students through the routine of their lives, whether they live in some other part of the world.
If you can do these many things with Webinar, then choosing the right webinar platform is not an easy task. I am into live webinars for the last few years and used a variety of webinar platforms.
I’ve scrutinized all of this webinar software. Based on my experience and my audience experience, I am going to help you find the best webinar software available in the market.
Here, you will find the best webinar platform for education, best webinar platforms for small business as well as best webinar software for enterprise and all you personal needs
What are the Best Webinar Software Platforms?
The best webinar software platform can help your audience hear you, see you delivering the presentation, and see your slides and videos more effectively.
An excellent webinar platform can help you to connect with audiences for marketing, training, and educational purposes at the lower costs and offers you a potentially more comprehensive range to features.
Most Webinar platforms come with email marketing features, live chat, and help you automate your product sales and engage with multiple audiences.
Some webinar software also supports live survey polls parallelly while you are running your show. If you are looking for a custom-built solution to create customized surveys and personalized assessments, you should try SurveyAnyplace.
Automated Webinar allows you to host the evergreen contents as per your wish containing online courses, podcast interviews, etc.
Let’s see the list of best webinar platforms in 2021 that I’ve picked and which free webinar software is the best. You may also love to know about the best proposal software.
Which is the best platform for webinar
Top 30 Webinar Software:
Livestorm – Best Webinar Software | Demio | Zoho | MaestroConference | Floor | WebinarJam | LiveWebinar | Airmeet | VoiceVoice | BigMarker | WebinarNinja | EasyWebinar | EverWebinar | GetResponse | ClickMeeting | GotoWebinar | Adobe Connect | WebinarsOnAir | Google Hangouts | LiveStream | ZOOM | AnyMeeting | CISCO Webex | DaCast | BlueJeans Meetings | EventZilla | ON24 | RingCentral Meetings | Webinargeek | Webinar.net
Livestorm is the best webinar software solution out there in the market if you are looking for better options for video communications. Now you can build the most powerful, reliable, and trustworthy relationship with your audience via the Livestorm webinar platform. Livestorm will help you to collaborate in a much better way like never before by offering you the platform for video meetings and webinars.
Over 3000 plus companies rely on the Livestorm webinar platform to host online events, webinars, and virtual meetings. The most beautiful appearance of Livestorm UI and it’s simplicity for creating landing pages will allows you to run the live events, on-demand webinars, or automated webinars superiorly that make a good positive impact on the customers.
It is perfectly suitable for live events, demos, training, and education. Livestorm works perfectly fine for interviews and interactions.
You can read our full review of Livestorm here
- One Platform for Everyone
- Livestorm allows you to conduct recurring events, pre-recorded webinars, on-demand webinars, YouTube Live, etc.
- Save Your Time while setting up your Webinar
- Requires less technical knowledge and expertise
- Create Interactive Unlimited HD Webinars
- Share pre-recorded video during your live webinar
- On-Demand Webinar allows setting your pre-recorded webinars for on-demand
- Interact with the audience using interactive chat, Q&A, Polls, etc.
- Set up instant meetings with the help of powerful calendar integrations
- Livestorm respect your branding and allows you to add logos, cover images, and the colours of your choice
- Automate the delivery of your Webinar with the help of Livestorm Pricing
- Easy to integrate with multiples apps and with the services like Zapier
- Analytics allows you to analyze all your data like the source of the webinar registration, registrant profile information, etc.
- Push registration and attendees data directly to the salesforce and market
- Email logistic will allow automatic email reminder, realtime email statuses, email invitation, and customization
- It provides excellent customer support and helps you set up your Webinar and assist you with your questions.
Plans and Pricing:
Webinar and Meet Basic: This plan let you allow to use the freemium features. It comes with all essential functions like unlimited on-demand webinars, meetings, etc. with a limit of 20 participants and up to 20 minutes of limit per webinar
Webinar Premium: This plan contains all the premium features. It allows the 4 hours of session per Webinar with an unlimited registrant. This plan costs around $99 per host
Enterprise: This plan comes with an unlimited feature. To know about the pricing that will fulfill all of your enterprise needs you need to contact to the sales department
You can use this Webinar from today itself that too completely free. Hit the below button now and start exploring the webinar features of quite a popular webinar software platform for free.
One of the most impressive things about Demio at the start is how easy it is to set up a webinar. I don’t think in my experience there’s a more comfortable webinar platform just to get up and be cut out of you know, I want to do a webinar launch it, and off you go to the races Demio makes that easy to do.
Demio is one of the best webinar software out there available in the market. It is effortless to use that helps you to record your Webinar automatically. While you are performing your live Webinar, Demio will create a copy of your Webinar, and then it will save it for you over the cloud.
You can read our full review of Demio here
Key Feature of Demio:
- Neat and Clean Interface allows you to easily navigate even if you are non-technical person that is not going to matter
- Automatic Recording saves the copy of your Webinar to cloud
- Simple to Set up Webinar
- Private Chat option
- Easy to redirect to Sales pages
- Add extra co-presenters and moderators in your Webinar
- System Check tests your audio and video input to make sure you are all ready for the Webinar
- Easy Integration with CRM and other marketing tools
- Registration Page will attract more customers to register for your Webinar
- Landing Page help to generate more revenue like never before
- Remainder Sequence make sure that people get reminders and notifications at the Webinar is coming up
- Solid Database
- browser-based delivery
- Smooth Delivery
- Hybrid Type of Webinar allows us to roll new video and slides into the live Webinar, and we love doing this style of a webinar called a hybrid webinar.
- Large Size of Audience
- Useful Analytics offers inbuilt analytics
- Review Conversation
The pricing of Demio is straightforward and straightforward as per your need.
- The demio starter plan is available at $34 per month. This plan allows 50 people to attend the Webinar.
- The next plan is Growth plan at $69 per month. This plan allows 150 people to participate in the Webinar
- The business plan starts at $163 per month. This plan allows 500 people to attend Webinar.
These monthly rates are valid if you are planning to purchase the product for annual usage. If you are a non-technical person and looking for a webinar software that will be more cost-effective and easy to use with built-in marketing solutions to promote your product and generate more revenue, you should try Demio.
Demio provides a free trial for 14 days. You can signup and start exploring Demio today that too for next 14 days free
Lets Buy Demio Today. It is absolutely Free for next 14 Days
If you are looking for a platform to fulfill your meetings and webinar needs, then Zoho is the perfect solution for you.
Using Zoho, you can conduct an online meeting a collaborative session with your participants like your clients, teammates, sales group, or internal projects teams located in different regions.
On the other hand, using the same platform, you can conduct a webinar. Zoho webinar enables you to run a seminar or an information session to engage your global audience. You can use the Zoho webinar platform to spread awareness to teach online classes for your schools, colleges, and employee onboarding session for your company. You can also market products and services by giving a live demo of your app, a product you have launched.
You can read full review of the Zoho Meeting here
Key Features of Zoho :
- One single platform for all your meeting and webinar needs
- You can join meetings and webinars from iOS and Android mobile devices
- Zoho integration collaborates with almost all top sales, marketing, online service, and digital apps.
- Zoho makes screen sharing easy while presenting in the meeting
- Zoho allows you to share your screen if you are a Mac lover
- You can seamlessly record your meetings
- Easy to broadcast webinar
- Customizable email and registration forms
- Provides comprehensive reports of your webinar to get a better insight about leads and attendees
- You can start a conference call anytime that too for free
- Protect your meetings and webinar with Zoho’s top-notch Security and privacy
- User-friendly customer support
- Affordable pricing
Plans and Pricing:
The Zoho meeting starts at around 2 USD per month, and the Zoho webinar module costs approximately 13 USD per month. You can start using Zoho today for all your meetings and webinar needs by hitting the button below.
MaestroConference is the feature leader in video conferencing for breakouts. MaestroConference is specially designed to encourage your audience to engage and interact with each other via its most amazing breakout functionality.
MaestroConference is an expert in building a video platform focused on breakout functionality to address the limitations present in the most popular conferencing platforms out there in the market. The new MaestroConference Video includes the industry’s most robust/flexible video breakout capabilities.
Using MaestroConference, you can create the breakouts as you want them randomly or by hand but using data pre-creating them and making them on the Fly.
You can also watch, listen or communicate with these breakout groups and have regular webinar options, but with some powerful tools for polls and interactive idea boards and document sharing for your participants.
That means they get better guidance and better access to you. Using MaestroConference, rather than simply watching a recording, your audience is able to actively participate and deeply engage in your virtual events via the video breakouts.
MaestroConference was one of the first platforms to introduce “virtual breakout rooms” 8+ years ago. So far, it has hosted over 9MM+ participants and earned 100k+ positive reviews for its ability to progress from a webinar/conference call into small breakouts.
Key Features of MaestroConference:
- Start creating breakouts groups to experience a virtual workshop environment to be engaging and productive
- Boost subscribers to your email list, blogs by showing audience Opt-in offers
- Easy to integrate with almost all of your 700+ favorite applications
- Unlimited audio streaming will facilitate you to broadcast your event’s audio to a large group audience at an affordable price
- Easy to use and access
- It works well even with the low bandwidth
- No downloads are required and work well in the browser
- It provides highly secure, robust, and flexible breakout rooms
- Affordable pricing
- User-friendly customer support
Try MaestroConference today by hitting the below button.
Floor another virtual event platform that comes with more than 100 unique features to create authentic events of all types. If you are bored with the traditional video calling platforms that offer a one-sided communication way, then Floor has addressed your concern.
Regular virtual meetup platforms give a sober way of staying in touch with friends and family. Still, you will miss the excitement and fun of attending interactive concerts, events that allow the great opportunity of networking. If you search for sizable real-time scale gathering vibes, then the Floor virtual space is a great live streaming platform to host events.
Floor virtual event platform is suitable for all your small and big needs, including large conferences, trade shows, promotions, investor calls, meetups, product demos, and miniature training and workshops. Floor is an extremely scalable place where you can put things together.
Floor works directly on the browser, and it’s quick to launch and easy to operate. Unlimited participants are allowed. A whole host of things that one can do on this platform, including interacting with other delegates attending, participate in a knowledge hub for information handed out before and after the event.
So the idea of the Floor virtual space is that you design your own event depending on what you need. You will get immersive features on Floor that will give you a real-time experience of the event. Hybrid and virtual events are designed to attract twice the audiences to any event which means the event marketing professionals can seamlessly strategize their websites, custom landing pages, email campaigns, invites and registrations.
Stage: It’s a place where your conference goes live. You can decide the theme of the stage you want, and there are multiple options with all the features.
Lobby: It’s a module that is designed in such a way that you can see everyone who’s in the crowd. Your audience can see who is available. They can see their business cards, exchange notes, connect with other people, and drive a more engaging experience without leaving your event platform.
Lounge: A lounge is an area where you can create tables. You can choose to have thirty tables or forty tables. There is no upper bar set for the tables. You can have as much as you can. The fantastic thing is these tables can be branded and created with titles like topics.
Booths: It’s a stall that you can give to your sponsors, your exhibitors, and they come with the entire suite of features to make it feel and give the use case of an actual exhibit a booth.
Help Desk: It’s a reception area that will work as the help desk. You can change it to the help desk. This is where you provide the support of the FAQ, the one-to-one connection with the event planner.
Floor virtual platform comes in multiple layouts. You can select from the available list of 3D views and can customize the second floor. It’s more of a virtual 3D space to make your look a little more and make your event look a little fancier.
So it’s easy to create so, you know, within five minutes. Floor facilitates a lot of networking opportunities. There is a knowledge Hub, or you can call it handouts, to place all the PDFs’ content.
Floor is also facilitating the hand raise Q&A’s and polls with each session to gather your attendee’s views. It has the ticketing launched in the social wall where you can see the options for customization, recordings, and even matchmaking or allowing people to bookmark before they get started.
- No downloads are required. Floor works well on all types of browsers.
- Execution speed is lightning fast, which will save your wait in big times.
- Seamlessly works even in the low bandwidth.
- It’s designed to be highly scalable.
- Floor is designed to allow unlimited participants and multiple parallel sessions.
- You can maximize your overall revenue by booths, sponsorers, etc.
- It helps to reach out to the audience effectively
- Easy to use and setup
- Affordable pricing
- Great Customer Support
Plans and Pricing:
Its Free Plan allows 50 check-ins per day. It is ideal for beginners where the number of participants is less than 50.
The Basic Plan is $500 per year upon billing annually. This plan covers all the essential features. You can stream the sessions on YouTube, FB, Restream, etc. This plan allows 100 participants.
Next, The most popular plan is Premium plus Plan. This plan cost around $3000 per year upon billing annually. This plan contains all the features from the basic plan also custom domain hosting, and SEO is included to boost your marketing performance. This plan allows 1000 participants.
The next is the Enterprise Plan. It cost $6000 per year upon annual billing. It comes with advanced features and allows advanced analytics, branding options, premium support before and during your event. This plan is ideal for 100k plus participants.
WebinarJam Webinarjam is the best webinar software platform available out their market. After spending time with dozens of webinar platforms, I can say this is a webinar platform that fulfills all of your needs.
It is a perfect webinar software to start with, Webinarjam has covered almost everything required to succeed in your webinar delivery.
Webinarjam allows you to quickly and efficiently set up your Webinar literally in just 5 minutes using one of WebinarJam’s 20 proven tested different landing pages that are pre-loaded into the system for you.
Webinarjam has powerful analytics and user report dashboard that will help you know how many people are registered. How many left and how many attendees were worth to the business.
WebinarJam offers password-protected webinars now you can walk down your webinars nice and tight and make sure only the right people attend it.
You can monetize your Webinar and increase the conversion rate by showing popping ups to your audience and by displaying a countdown timer on the number of units left.
Webinarjam has used the latest technology in its platforms like RTMP, WebRTC, Flash, and HLS. It helps to launch Webinars on almost every web browser and device smoothly.
Webinarjam dashboard is easy to understand and navigate. You can use a high definition video chatting feature with one to one interface.
Webinarjam facilitates to save every webinar recording that will get automatically saved so that your audience can revisit and replay them.
You can read our full review of WebinarJam here
- Fast and Easy to Setup
- WebinarJam Support All Browsers
- Automatic Webinar Recording
- Detailed Analytics Dashboard
- User Behaviors Analytics
- Video injection technology
- Attendee Spotlight
- Social Media Integration
- Feedback Flow
- Live chat and poll
- Digital Whiteboard
- password-protected webinars
- Pay-Per-View Webinars
- Monetize your Webinar and Increase Conversion
- Customer Support and Training Tutorials
- PowerPoint slides for Webinar
- Offers Conversion Best Practices
- Offers best webinar Secrets to achieve success with your Webinar
- Affordable Webinar Marketing Plan
- Bulletproof Webinar Package
- Smart Webinar Format
- Easy Refund Policy
- Amazing Pricing
- Pricing Packages
WebinarJam is coming with plenty of amazing features that you can leverage at affordable prices. Pricing is broadly categorised into three main categories Basic, Professional, and Enterprise.
Basic Plan: WebinarJam basic plan starts at $499 per year. The basic package includes Unlimited webinars, and you can involve Up to 2 presenters and up to 500 attendees.
Professional Plan: WebinarJam basic plan starts at $699 per year. Professional package includes Unlimited webinars, and you can involve up to 4 presenters and up to 2000 attendees.
Enterprise Plan: WebinarJam Enterprise plan starts at $999 per year. Enterprise package includes Unlimited webinars. You can involve up to 6 presenters and up to 5000 attendees.
After considering these essential features and a few others mentioned here. WebinarJam is the best pick for 2020
WebinarJam is presently offering 14 days of trail that for just $1. This plan includes everything that you need to start the super sexy Webinar. It includes Live Char, Attendee Spotlight, Active Offers, Drawing Board, Video Injections, Polls & Surveys, Page Builder, Automated Recordings, Flexible Scheduling, Paid Webinar, Email Solution.
Today, you can get this fantastic product that too for $1. Hot below the buy button and then click on plans and pricing tab, then move your mouse cursor near to the top screen (X) Exit Mark. As you navigate near the top screen (X) exit mark (Do not click), the magical offer will pop for you.
Hit the button below and grab the deal.
Meet an online events marketplace, Everytale
LiveWebinar is the one-stop platform for all your sales, marketing, and event-related requirements. LiveWebinar got covered you no matter whether you host webinars, Run online classes, hire new employees, or meet with your team.
LiveWebinar is one of the top webinar software platforms that will boost engagement, ramp up communication, and allows you to reach your participants on any devices, any browsers.
LiveWebinar is a cloud-based business solution for screen sharing, live video streaming, and recording to boost leads and meet participation with its super easy, Most Advanced features.
Make your business communication easy, lightning-fast with LiveWebinar. You can select a layout, choose your audio and visual settings, and determine whether your participants can participate in the discussion, presentation, and QA.
Start Branding your Meeting Rooms:
LiveWebinar allows you to function for all of your video needs. One of the LiveWebinar’s vital features is its customized branding to meet your guest in the most intimate room on the internet. Using the branding tool, you can brand your room with colors.
Generate High-Quality Leads
You can add a banner, logo, and wallpaper. If you’re looking to generate high-quality leads with webinars, you can instantly use the call to action tool. Just hit on creating new fill out the form, and Let LiveWebinar know where the button should link.
Sharing Knowledge is Easier
If you’re more into sharing your knowledge via video, use interactive features like the Whiteboard document storage and screen sharing to engage your participants. Polls and quizzes also encourage interaction. Enter the question you want to ask your guests, fill in the answer choices, and select where the vote will appear on the screen.
Keep your Participants Focused
If you need to make sure your team focuses on the meeting. Using the hand-full button, you can use the presence manager to nudge your participants to keep them tuned.
You can also record sessions, store conversations from the chat window. Easily access your documents and files that you need during your webinar. It’s time to discover the ultimate way to reach your clients and train your team to make the most of your meetings with the most advanced webinar platform LiveWebinar.
- Connect with your clients from any corner of the world
- Run meetings under your domain name
- Integrate with API, Slack, Zapier, and most of your favorite tools
- No more download pop-ups before your meeting
- Broadcast HD quality webinars even in the low latency
- Double encryption method to make you more secure and reliable
- Various custom solutions to grow your business
- Easy to use and lightning-fast
- Requires less technical expertise
Pricing and Plans:
Free Plan: Host webinar for up to 5 attendees, allows 2 hours of maximum recording. This plan covers all the essential features and market automation.
Pro Plan: This plan costs you $11.99 per month upon billing annually. This plan allows 100 attendees and 6 hours of recording with some advanced features, including chat translation, YouTube, and Vimeo player.
Business Plan: This plan costs you $95.20 per month upon billing annually. This plan allows up to 500 attendees and 8 hours of recording with some advanced features, including participant tracking, Full HD Recordings, Ads-banner along with the PRO features.
Custom Plan: If you are looking for a big show, then LiveWebinar Welcomes you to customize the plan as per your need.
Start boosting your online Summit, virtual event using Airmeet. Using Airmeet, you can host an online event that builds connections, engages your audience, get leads for all your marketing and sales professional’s necessities.
If you are struggling to get the leads, it’s time to get the leads generated and customer retention that your business truly deserves. Airmeet is bringing the things that you’re looking to host an event. Airmeet is an all-in-one platform to host immersive events to build, engage, and monetize your work.
Easy to Use
Scheduling an event and getting involved with the audience has never been so easy. Using Airmeet’s easy to use navigation portal, you can browse all of your event details.
Start Kicking-off a new Airmeet by choosing it’s a single or multi-session event, and then provide it a name, schedule time, date, and that’s all. Your event is ready to go live.
Once you configure your event and comfortable with your setup, you can share the Airmeet link with registered participants.
Speedup Networking using virtual Tables
Airmeet is a doorway to go live in the social lounge where participants can meet other attendees and form connections through virtual tables and speed networking.
Airmeet automatically pairs to attendees for conversation. Setting up virtual tables is exactly what they sound like; everyone at the table can engage in a conversation or share a presentation between themselves. Users can quickly move from one table to another and unlike in-person events.
Spread your Brand
You’ll never forget who you’re talking to; check out the name and bio of your tablemates in one click. The sidebar lets you visit their profile and chat with users directly. Tables are easy to customize with the name and logo, which is an excellent opportunity for Branding.
Your event’s agenda gets listed in the sessions tab; before going live, your speakers can connect with you in an exclusive backstage. Then the stage provides speakers with a control panel that contains shares.
Boost Audience Engagement
Airmeet’s emoji reactions and audience polls help to boost engagement. You can also feature pre-recorded videos during the session.
You can have multiple speakers to share the stage in the same broadcast, plus the audience can ask upvote questions and raise their hand to share the stage with the speaker event organizers and marketers.
If you want to host virtual events that benefit and serve your community while bringing quality leads and better, then it’s time to switch to Airmeet.
- You can schedule the Parallel session events/Multi-track events.
- Using Airmeet you can host up to 100K participants. 100 participants for free.
- You can create an interactive Event landing page for registrations.
- Airmeet has an inbuilt ticketing system.
- You can Livestream your event from Facebook and YouTube.
- Upvotes and QA supported during the live event.
- Airmeet has excellent customer support that provides live support.
- Reserved private backstage space for hosts and speakers
- Attendees can raise their hands to join the speaker on the stage.
- Airmeet has robust security and privacy.
- Free storage provided to record your events
- Airmeet knows the importance of networking, and hence, a virtual ballroom, lounge with tables feature is present.
- You can conduct multi-session events, meet-ups, networking events, and conferences.
Pricing and Plans:
Free: This plan is most suitable if you plan for a single-stage, multi-session events and meet-ups. The free plan allows one organizer and up to 100 attendees.
Standard Plan: This plan is most suitable if you plan for a Summits, conferences, and fairs. The Standard plan allows ten organizers and up to 1000 attendees. Standard plan comes with advanced features, including multiple stages, event branding, HD recording, parallel sessions, etc. The standard plan costs $99 per month.
VoiceVoice is a fantastic platform to connect communities of like-minded people in guided, face-to-face, live video conversations without the host needing to attend. VoiceVoice is a host-less yet guided video breakout.
From the same team that built MaestroConference, the new VoiceVoice video platform exists to bring a particular format of conversation to your virtual meetings. These conversations are intimate and allow small/large groups to have thousands or even millions of people participating.
Integration of VoiceVoice with MaestroConference combines live events with pre-recorded options for asynchronous sessions so that event organizers can deeply engage groups of people on their schedule (24/7) without requiring a host to attend and lead every event.
The internet is packed with lots of typed comments. Suppose you like to connect with people by online dialogue. Most forums for online discussion (e.g. YouTube comments, Twitter discussions, message boards) are, at best, unproductive, and at worst, downright offensive and toxic.
VoiceVoice provides something uniquely powerful about people actually talking and connecting with each other. The host is allowed to record and set up the conversation once. Once live discussions start to occur as time passes, small groups join a live video room.
Using VoiceVoice, the audience can navigate through recorded guidance, and at the same time, the participants can introduce themselves and move through a series of prompts for discussion.
VoiceVoice is the technology that creates a grassroots movement that helps the world get motivated and stay involved. VoiceVoice allows people who are thousands of miles away with the same beliefs but who live in different communities. Uniting people was never so easy before VoiceVoice.
Key Feature of VoiceVoice:
- Design topic sequence for a tailored proactive hosted content to drive a meaningful conversation
- Live conversation motivates participants for an interactive conversation
- Allows the audience to choose their interest while utilizing tools and accessing guidance
- Start meeting innovative thinkers, and leaders
- Collaborate with audience across the globe on mutual areas
- Enhance relationship with the customer, prospects, media
- Increase lead generation rate via opt-in, lead generation feature
- Designing the conversation is easy using VoiceVoice
- Affordable pricing and user-friendly customer support
Start using VoiceVoice today by hitting the button below.
BigMarker is the best webinar software platform to organize a virtual meeting, business summits. Live streaming capability is what makes bigmarker more superior
Bigmarker allows you to experience and feel the smoothness live streaming with up to 10K attendees and no upper bar for the number of presenters in the Webinar.
The landing page, webinar registration page, and custom email invite work exceptionally in the suit of marketing tools. Automated webinars allow you to integrate BigMarker with the CRM software to create and convert the leads.
You can read our full review of BigMarker here
- simple and easy to navigate dashboard
- BigMarker has provided an excellent set of tutorials to ease your work
- Variety of Webinar Options allow you to launch live Webinar, On-demand webinar, Automated Webinar, and Evergreen Webinar
- Paid Webinar feature will enable you to charge directly for your webinars
- Landing pages allow you to choose one of the templates, and then you shall go.
- BigMarker can integrate with various email marketing tools and payment tools
- Basic Configuration Testing checks all of the system configurations before you go live
- Secure Chat Options made two separate tabs for private chat and public chat
- attention-grabbing Polling Feature
- the display offers during the Webinar
- Define timeline and decide the events to happen in your Webinar that too automatically
Pricing and plans
The beauty of the BigMarker plan is every plan has included features like analytical tools, offers pop up windows, email templates, land page, registration pages, automated Webinar, contact management, embeddable webinars, etc.
The starter plan starts at $79 per month, with one host limit and 100 attendees.
The elite plan starts at $159per month with two host limits and 500 attendees.
The summit plan starts at $299 per month, with five host limits and 1000 attendees.
If you are in search of the affordable webinar platform to conduct your product workshop, training, town halls, etc., then BigMarker is the best platform for you. You can explore all the features of BigMarker for free that too for seven days. Hit the below button and grab the offer today.
If you are fond of Webinars, you must be worried about many factors while choosing the right webinar platform for your use.
- If the technical part will fail you.
- You must be worried that your attendees will don’t know how to attend your webinars
- You must be concerned about, how do I get more attendees?
WebinarNinja is the best webinar software platform that has invested over a million dollars and over 30,000 Collective hours to completely obliterated these obstacles. It is sturdy and all in one solution platform to all webinar lovers. It is a platform that is trusted by Printful, AppSumo, and many other brands.
You can create more than just live webinars, create automated webinars in the series and Summits and even mix recorded and lined with hybrid webinars all Under One Roof.
With the help of webinarninja, you can broadcast your event live. You can schedule the pre-recorded webinars to run at a particular time. You can also deliver the Hybrid Webinar that is the combination of live and recorded video.
You can read our full review of WebinarNinja here
- Smooth User Experience
- Hybrid Webinar
- Paid Webinar
- Automated Webinar Notifications
- Easy to Navigate
- Easy to Manage Layout
- Easy to Present Slides
- Chat is a Fun
- Separate Box for Attendees Question
- Polls and Automated Offers
- Fill the Attendees Form Once in Life
- Streaming Service
- Quality HD Video and Audio
- Inclusive with More Number of Attendees.
- Search Engine Optimized Webinar
- Easy Integration
- Powerful Webinar Statistics
- Friendly Customer Support
- WebinarNinja Pricing
This fantastic product comes with a lot of handful of features at an affordable price range.
Starter Plan: Starter plan starts with $39 per month that will be billed annually. You will get up to 100 Webinar Attendees for your live Webinar and Unlimited attendees for the pre-recorded webinar event.
Pro Plan: Pro plan starts with $79 per month that will be billed annually. You will get up to 300 Webinar Attendees for your live Webinar and Unlimited attendees for the pre-recorded webinar event.
Plus Plan: Pro plan starts with $129 per month that will be billed annually. You will get up to 500 Webinar Attendees for your live Webinar and Unlimited attendees for the pre-recorded webinar event.
Power Plan: The power plan starts with $199 per month that will be billed annually. You will get up to 1000 Webinar Attendees for your live Webinar and Unlimited attendees for the pre-recorded webinar event.
Webinarninja allows you to try the product for free for 14 days that you can cancel before the completion of 14 days to avoid further payment.
Avail this offer today by hitting the buy button given below
You can use Easy Webinar as the backbone of your business, and you can use this platform in every phase of the cycle, from lead generation to customer acquisition to online selling.
EasyWebinar is the best webinar software live streaming technology, including the fantastic sales funnel, scalable sales, and marketing automation with social media syndication CRM platform integration and a full analytics customer engagement.
Everything is built into one great platform in EasyWebinar. It is a full solution Marketing System that leverages engagement and automation, all using the power of webinars.
You can read our full review of EasyWebinar here
- you can simulcast your broadcast to Facebook live YouTube live or even both
- Easy Presentation Experience
- Live Experience Room encapsulates your chat, participants, and your offers
- Amazing Page Builder System allows to customize your sales funnel magic
- Easy Integration with CRM
- Accessible Toggle in Live and Automated Webinar
- Easy to Schedule and Manage
- Easy to Go with Page Builder
- Thank You Pages
- Easy Webinar have social share incentives for bumping up your registration by allowing people to post on Facebook and Twitter
- Add More Offers
- Auto Respond Integration allows integration with your favorite autoresponder Aweber, active campaign, Constant Contact getresponse, eye contact, MailChimp, auto Point, Infusionsoft, convertkit, and custom code.
- Conversion Page Customization
- Affordable Plans and Pricing
Pricing and Plans
This most user-friendly software for all types of businesses comes with an affordable price range. The standard package comes with $59 per month, with a limit of 100 attendees.
Pro package comes with a cost of $90 per month with a limit of 500 attendees. Enterprise pack comes with a price tag of $349 per month with the limit of 2000 attendees.
All the business proven features are included in the EasyWebinar platform, and you can start using this platform from today itself. Hit the below buy button and get a copy of your license.
Are you ready to automate the most powerful marketing tool available online today? There is no better way to sell online with the power of EverWebinars.
EverWebinars is one of the best webinar software platform that allows you to engage your customers one-on-one to get them more excited about your products or services and then make an irresistible offer that sends them racing to the checkout page to buy.
EverWebinar gives you all the features. You need to set your webinars on autopilot easily quickly.
You are breaking your budget. There is no better, more effective marketing Solution out there.
EverWebinar offers fantastic training programs that you include with your purchase.
You can read our full review of EverWebinar here
- Automated Webinar makes you profitable from even small traffic 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year
- One Webinar for All
- Enhance your Profit with EverWebinar
- option to attend the Webinar that starting at just a few minutes, this ‘just in time’ option can create attendance rates upwards of 80 to 90%
- Dynamic Behaviour Based Analytics
- Detailed User Behavior Report provides information to see who is registering, attending the Webinar, earning per click, earning earnings per attendee, and even every bit of data, and you need to make intelligent tweaks to automate your Webinar
- Make your business more Profitable
- Superior Customer Support have EverWebinar expert team available for a 24/7 support
- Free Trial
- Affordable Pricing and Plans
Pricing and Plans
This fantastic webinar platform comes with a very affordable price range that suits all your needs. It costs $41 per month if billed annually.
Before you make your mind to buy this excellent product you can test EverWebinar and then you can make your decision. You can start exploring the fantastic features of the Webinar for risk-free 30 days. Hit the below button to grab your offer.
If you are an online marketer working for a digital agency, running a local business. If you have any store or maybe just released a new e-book for any course whatever the case there’s so much to keep your business going and growing, and here the GetReposne comes into the picture to ease your life.
GetResponse is the best webinar software platform that comes with an integrated online marketing solution to help you build your audience in engaged prospects. You can drive sales and keep customers coming back to you.
You can read our full review of GetResponse here
- You will never miss out on a new contact again with the feature of Import Contacts
- you can step further to create automated follow-up campaigns that deliver engaging content precisely as per plan
- Use your subscriber’s data and behavior to send the right message at the right time
- GetResponse comes with dynamic landing pages that will help you grow your list or promote your special offers events courses and ebooks.
- Powerful Analytics allows you to track and monitor your marketing stats with real-time metrics for subscriptions engagement conversions
- Email Marketing helps you to connect with your contacts and converting them into loyal customers.
- Keep Increasing Your Earnings
- GetResponse has the real potential to turn your money-making ideas into a revenue stream for your business with Auto fund sales funnels
- Automation, GetResponse has created marketing automation based on communication workflows that listen to and react to your subscribers behavior.
- Affordable Pricing
Pricing and Plans
GetResponse plans start from the cheapest level, which is $15 per month, but this plan will not support the webinar features. The next plan is the plus plan at $49 per month allowed 100 attendees.
The professional plan starts at $99 per month for up to 300 attendees. The enterprise plan is $1,199 per month for up to 500 attendees.
You can increase your earning from today itself by taking your licensed copy of GetRepsone. Hit the buy button below to take a look at GetReposne.
ClickMeeting founded in 2010. ClickMeeting is a popular online conferencing software that offers clients and users a great way to connect with the help of this fantastic software that allows around 1000 evils to come together.
ClickMeeting is best webinar software platform and it is a place where hundreds of people gather together without leaving their offices, where they can run a conference training session or product demo with no hidden expense.
ClickMeeting is one of the best and most popular webinar platforms that facilitates you to reach out to your customers for training, education, marketing, promotions, and all other aspects that you can consider while using the webinar platform.
ClickMeeting is the best-integrated solution that offers you to configure an automated webinar. It is best suited for small to medium-sized businesses.
You can read our full review of ClickMeeting here
- Browser-Based Platform
- Try Before you Purchase you to explore the product features
- User Interactive Interface
- Live Webinar Recording
- Facebook and YouTube Engagement
- API Based Integration gives access to developers to create Integrations into other in-house built applications or apps
- Easy to navigate dashboard
- Timeline Feature let you manage your events seamlessly
- Robust Storage allows you to save and download documents from the dashboard
- Chat Logs and Contact Directory
- Polls, and survey for feedback
- Informative Knowledge Base
- 7 Day Free Trial
ClickMeeting rates are affordable to begin your Webinar. It cost $25 per month for 25 attendees and $35 per month for up to 50 viewers. Automated webinars start at $45 per month.
ClickMeeting is giving the offer to try it before you buy it. You can start using the ClickMeeting for free that too for seven days.
Lets Buy ClickMeeting Today for Free 7 Days
The number one thing that I think made GoToWebinar successful as this is just reliability and stability. I tried a few other alternatives, and basically, I have found a few lags in a few of them.
They would crash freeze in the middle of stuff. They would stop working, or they did have like a two-minute to three-minutes of lag or something or just a video or audio called to be so bad. I come across many of my audiences saying, this doesn’t work. I can’t hear you. I can’t see you.
You can read our full review of GotoWebinar here
- Smooth Platform to Go Live
- Interactive Polls and Click on Answers a great way to engage the audience and also to connect with them to give an insights boundary.
- Unmute Your Audience
- a pretty reliable reporting and analytics tools easy to setup
- Easy Navigation makes this platform in favor of the speaker
- Customizable branded video Hub allows you to offer Webinar to Others
- Affordable Plans and Pricing
- Free Trial helps to open up all the features of this fantastic webinar platform
GotoWebinar is the best webinar software platform and it’s plans are cheap and affordable to begin your show. The starter plan costs $89 per month, with 100 participants. Pro plan costs around $199 per month with 500 participants, and the Plus plan offers at $429 per month with 1000 participants. This billing is calculated on the annual subscription at 20% of the saving offer.
You can start leveraging the powerful features and the functionalities of this platform for free by hitting the below button.
17. Adobe Connect
Adobe Connect enables you to create exceptional digital training webinars and collaborative experiences.
Adobe Connect meeting directly connect meeting is the web conferencing technology from Adobe that allows for live virtual meetings with those are great webinars with the single presenter and hundreds of participants smaller team meetings. Where everybody can collaborate and share information or live sessions.
You can read our full review of Adobe Connect here
- Adobe Connect gives you as the meeting host complete control
- You can create different layouts for different speakers or separately and for each part of your agenda.
- Private Area window which enables you to collaborate privately with other hosts and presenter
- Featured Pods to enrich the end-user experience.
- Dedicated Video Pod option to control what you see and what others are seeing
- Attendees Pod gives a role-based grouping of attendees that are playing inside your meeting
- Configure Training Webinar to have the participants break out into smaller groups and collaborate to deliver the practical training
- Chat Pods allows you to communicate with everybody else in the Adobe Connect meeting room by default.
- Q&A Pods will enable participants to ask a question to the presenter
- Notes pods allow you to take a note that will remain persistent for a later use
- Share pod will enable you to share the information with participants
- It provides a variety of templates to adjust and customize meetings as per your need
- Adobe connects offer easy to understand analytics
- Adobe connect can integrate easily with CRM software
- Affordable pricing AdobeConnect Pricing
Pricing and Plans:
Adobe connects with an affordable pricing bracket. Adobe connect meeting plan starts at $50 per month for up to 25 participants.
Adobe connect webinar starts at $130 per month for up to 100 participants.
Adobe connect learning starts at $370 per month, with up to 200 participants. As per your need and growth, you can further customize the plans.
WebinarsOnAir is the best webinar software platform for monetization. If you are looking for a platform to increase your product sales, then you are in the right place.
When you tell your attendees to go to a website at the end of your Webinar, eighty to ninety percent of the people on your Webinar will never actually go to your website sales, and here’s WebinarOnAir comes into the picture.
You can read our full review of WebinarsOnAir here
- Guaranteed 100% Attention of Audience see them landing on your website or sales page of webinars.
- Show Offer Multiple Times
- Set up a Paid for Webinar and get paid for hosting the Webinar
- End to End Email Management helps you to attract more and more customers to your Webinar
- Increase Product Sales by allowing the people to buy products right on the Webinar without leaving the page.
- WebinarsOnAir gives you one hundred percent guarantee of traffic to your website
- Easy to Navigate Chat
- export the list of all your registrant to promote future products
- Easy Social Media Integration allows you to integrate your webinar platform with the popular social media sites like Facebook, and Twitter
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Affordable Pricing and Plans
Plans and Pricing
WebinarOnAir is affordable for all types of usage. They have categorized the pricing as per user requirement. The basic plan starts at $19.97, with a full feature set for up to 25 attendees.
The professional plan starts at $59.97 with full feature set, and the maximum number of attendees is 100.
The premium plan is at $99.97 with a full feature set and unlimited attendees.
19. Google Hangouts
The most esteemed name out there in the market has a meeting option to offer you and that too for free of cost. You can launch the Google Hangouts platform to collaborate with 30 people, and even you can prefer to stream it over YouTube. The first prerequisite to use this platform, you must have a Google account.
You can read our full review of Google Hangouts here
- Google Hangout is free to use. Signup for a Gmail account and you are all set to start leveraging the Google Hangouts
- Platform flexibility allows you to use this platform on almost every device
- Create a group conversation to set up a meeting
- Making a phone call in Google Hangouts is, straightforward thing to do
- Your meeting recording is automatic and instantly gets uploaded on your YouTube channel
- Easy integration with YouTube
- Many speakers can speak altogether
- Easy to setup and use that too free of cost
Who is a suitable Audience?
If you are planning to use the Google hangout platform, then it is suitable for the small group of people who are planning to connect to share the ideas and discuss them.
Livestream is a product that works for all types of enterprise clients depending on their unique use case, but I’m sure a new customer looking at Livestream is wondering what exactly is LiveStream.
LiveStream is the best webinar software platform solution for companies of any size to host manage all of their videos on one secure platform. It’s also a way to stream your private events, like company-wide all hands as well as your external events to customers.
You can read our full review of LiveStream here
- Video Conferencing makes it easy to live stream a conference
- High-Quality Video and Audio
- Easy to setup and begin
- High Privacy is the topmost priority
- Customize your showcase as the way you want
- Search Engine Optimization allows you to make your showcase publicly facing effectively, and you wanted to show up. You can add metadata to optimized SEO.
- Interactive Navigation
- Easy to setup and save your time
- Interactivity Tools to use
- Live Stream your events on Social Media
- Chat poles and QA will allow all of your viewers to interact with each other during your live stream.
- Graphic Option
- Check Health of Stream
- Futuristic Live Streaming will automatically archive your videos
- Detailed Analytics of your Showcase
- 24/7 Enterprise level support
- Affordable Livestream Pricing
Pricing and Plans
Livestram offers an enterprise-level package that will facilitate a separate account manager, pay-per-view option, and auto-archive to support your vast audience base.
Livestream also offers a premium package that is priced at $75 per month for annual billing.
Online meetings, virtual conferences, internal team discussions, and to some extent, webinars, Zoom is a popular choice for the best webinar software platform.
Zoom is a meeting and kind of group calling thing first. You can think of it more like Skype with some business features added and then also some webinar stuff.
Is Zoon good for webinars?
First, and it’s also a corporate group and businesses communicate. Zoom is basically made for things like internal meetings in a company. If you are looking for a platform that is meeting oriented, then Zoom is perfect for your need.
Zoom is good for small and large companies who want a software solution for web conferencing. However, you can check out the entire list of recommended webinars along with their features which works best for your need
You can read our full review of Zoom here
- Meeting Oriented Platform made for things like internal meetings in a company.
- A simple dashboard is simple and quite easy to navigate
- Q&A Dashboard allows your audience to ask you a question during the Webinar.
- Allows Integration with Landing Page for branding and promotion of products
- Zoom App that you can download and use on various platforms
- Affordable Pricing
Pricing and Plans
The zoom starts with the free plan that allows you to schedule a free meeting for your personal need. It will enable you to program free unlimited one to one sessions.
Pro plan starts with $14.99 per month and a maximum of 100 participants. This plan is most suitable for small business meetings
Business Plan starts at $19.99 per month, which allows a maximum of 300 participants. This plan is suitable for the medium scale of business meetups.
Any meeting is the best webinar software platform that is simple to use yet powerful online meeting and video conferencing tool. It will let you have Crystal Clear face-to-face conversations with remote attendees and collaborate successfully using tools like screen sharing and annotation.
AnyMeeting is easy to use cloud-based unified Communications and collaboration that helps you to be more productive and collaborative while the show is on.
You can read our full review of AnyMeeting here
- Easy to Use, Intermedia AnyMeeting is easy to use and simple to understand online meeting solution
- It is suitable for small as well as large businesses
- Provides High Definition Audio and Video
- It Manages 12 Web camera Support for conferencing that are of 720 Pixel HD
- Connect from Anywhere
- Join the Meeting with URL and Pin
- Easy to Schedule and Invite new Attendees.
- Easy to Initiate the new meeting
- Easy to Control Screen Sharing
- Unlimited Recordings of Meetings
- Easily customize your meeting contents as per need
- Complete control over meeting
- capture the Meeting Notes in real-time
- Decide what to Display
- Download and share the meeting
- AnyMeeting Pricing makes it affordable to everyone
Plans and Pricing:
AnyMeeting is affordable for all ranges of businesses. This pricing depends upon the number of users that are going to be involved in the meeting. The basic plan, Webinar Lite, starts at $48 per month, and the allowed limit is 50 viewers. Webinar Pro is priced at $128 per month for up to 200 viewers. Enterprise plan allows 1,000 people, and it costs $298 per month.
23. CISCO Webex
The WebEx meetings now include a pre-meeting experience that makes scheduling and joining sessions quicker than ever.
Now, open the app at any time to launch meetings. Meetings tab allows you to see all of your upcoming meetings pulled directly from my calendar.
You can read our full review of CISCO Webex here
- App-Based Meeting, Joining from the app is now the fastest way to get into your meeting on the desk at the meeting
- HD Video and Audio, the cloud-based meeting platform, supports high definition video and audio-based meetings.
- Face to Face high-quality Meeting Experience
- Total control over Video Panel
- Easy Navigation
- Transcription Recording
- Real-Time Audio and Video Sharing
- Affordable Pricing
Plans and Pricing:
WebEx meeting plan costs somewhere around $13.5. This basic plan facilitates up to 50 participants for an annual subscription. Prices go high as the plan changes to the next level.
It is another fantastic best webinar software platform that allows you to set up a webinar in just minutes. Now you can monetize your conference like never before with the help of the broadcasting features of DaCast.
DaCast is the best webinar software platform that allows integration of live video with APIs and video streamer over popular social networking platforms like Facebook. It is an easy to use platform with 24*7 customer support feature
- Easy and fast to set up
- API based video integration
- In-depth analytics
- Unlimited viewers
- User-Friendly interface
- Affordable price
Plans and Pricing
The starter plan starts at $19 per month, with a limit of 300 users and hours. The premium plan is priced at $125 per month for 6,000 hours and a user limit. An enterprise plan is tagged at $289 per month, with a limit of 15,000 viewers and hours. If the need is beyond the enterprise plan, you can customize the high volume plans by reaching out to DaCast customer support.
25. BlueJeans Meetings
BlueJeans meetings are simple and easy to setup. It is a one-touch meeting experience that helps people to connect from anywhere on any device.
- Join Meeting from anywhere
- HD Videos and Dolby voice audio to enhance the experience of meetings
- Intelligence to capture the essential points, action items from the meeting discussions
- Browser-based meeting platform, ZERO download requirement
- Join the conference from all types of room systems including, Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize, etc.
- Integrate the meeting with the popular Social media platforms like Facebook
- Automatic Recording of your meetings
- 24*7 friendly customer support to ease your onboarding experience
Plans and Pricing
Now you can start experience world-class video conferencing using BlueJeans the best webinar software platform with an affordable price range. BlueJeans standard cost at $9.99 per month for 50 participants.
Pro plan is priced at $13.99 per month for up to 75 participants. For any need beyond the Pro plan, you can reach out to BlueJeans customer support for your enterprise-level need.
EvenZilla is another popular and best webinar software platform that allows one registration platform to fulfill all your personal and professional needs. EvenZilla allows you to manage all of your event registrations, promotions, attendees, and check-ins in one place.
- Event management software enables you to manage all your events from one place
- An event website builder that will be branded and mobile-friendly pages
- Virtual, hybrid events deliver an engaging virtual experience.
- Event mobile app creates a private social network for your event
- Interactive attendees registration pages
- Build a multitracking interactive event agenda
- Run an automated and targeted marketing campaign
- Measure the growth of an event via custom reports and analytics
Plans and Pricing:
Plans and pricing that are offered by EventZilla is based on registration. The basic plan costs $1.25 per registration. Pro registration is tagged $1.50 per registration, and the Prepaid registration starts from $2.00
What happens when nobody wants your marketing audiences today are tired of the Endless Spam. The annoying social ads and phones that never stop ringing with SDR calls.
It’s gotten so bad that we now have governments creating legislation to stop us. We need to rethink marketing buyers today are changing.
Marketers are in charge of their journey a taken content when they want it and how they want it and how they experience content.
Personal lives are dramatically affecting expectations. In their professional lives, they are looking for human experiences that cater to their unique needs that are authentic and maybe even entertaining. The key to Great Marketing in 2020 and Beyond is to stop trying to generate demand and start being in demand with engaging digital experiences ON24 webinar software platform.
you can customize the experience that will be fully branded, interactive, multimedia webinars where your audience is actively engaged and where you surround them with content using the best webinar software platform. You can offer to get them to the next step in their journey. They may be customized on-demand content hubs where you’re delivering on-demand videos, webinars, and other content in a curated way, relevant content to the right audience.
Using ON24, digital experiences will be interactive with landing pages. These landing pages will be personalized for highly targeted audiences where you deliver a customized page with on-demand webinars, videos, and other content rights to somebody’s digital doorstep.
You can create these immersive experiences to track audience behavior across the buyer’s journey to get insights. You need to turn those prospects into customers.
Yes, it’s time to stop creating marketing that people try to avoid and give the people what they want, engaging digital experiences with real human experiences using ON24.
- Use your branding
- You can provide the role-based access
- Interactive Registration Pages
- Initiate the live chat with the attendee
- Live Polls and Surveys
- Post-Event get detailed insight with Event Analytics and Attendee Reports
- Easy Integrations with almost all your favorite applications, including Social Media Integration
- You can Personalize the Website.
- Easy to create and distribute the Contents
28. RingCentral Meetings
There’s nothing like connecting in person with other people, and that certainly applies to business meetings. But travel budgets, busy schedules, and distributed Workforce have to make in-person meetings difficult.
RingCentral offers a cutting-edge solution for RingCentral meetings. Your video will go live at the one single click of a button. Start inviting attendees from around the world by email and by text on the device of your choice.
You can also chat with individuals or the group during the meeting. Face-to-face presentations remotely with up to 50 participants anytime from anywhere share whiteboards, PowerPoints, websites, files, and cloud storage.
Record the meeting from your desktop for playback and sharing went on the road. Swipe to safe driving mode to listen in hands-free HD video conferencing can increase sales, boost productivity, and improve training.
You can expand the capabilities of RingCentral meetings. Things with RingCentral rooms use your choice of Hardware without expensive proprietary equipment. I Pad controller empowers you to hold HD meetings and connect with anyone around the globe.
- It allows using your branding.
- Event Analytics, Reports, Dashboard
- Social media integrations
- Affordable pricing
- Good Customer Support
- HD video/voice
- Join from any device
- advanced team messaging and collaboration
- Support SLA
- Single Sign-on
Plans and Pricing:
- Free Plan: Allows unlimited 1 to 1 Meetings, Unlimited number of meetings, Host group meetings with up to 100 participants that will come with 40-min meeting limit.
- Essential Plan: This plan starts, $14.99 monthly per user. Covers all features from the Free plan. Besides, it provides reporting, single sign-on, Call Me/Call Out (1,000 min per user, advanced team messaging, and collaboration.
- Advanced Plan: This plan starts, $19.99 monthly per user. It covers all features from the Essential plan; besides, it supports Unlimited meeting duration, Dashboard with real-time reporting, Available SLA, etc.
Webinargeek is another popular and top webinar platform that comes with interactive marketing tools. Webinargeek is an easy to use webinar software. Using Webinargeek, you can start building real relationships with your leads, prospects, and clients on a large scale.
- Broadcast your webinars in HD quality real-time.
- Make your recorded webinar available for your audiences 24/7
- Broadcast a pre-recorded webinar where you can chat and answer the questions to your viewers
- You can share any of your previously pre-recorded videos through your live webinar.
- All your webinars will get automatically recorded to share, download for later usage.
- Start organizing the most interactive webinars using the easy-to-use Webinargeek webinar platform.
- Use your branding for a webinar campaign.
- Analyze user behavior
Plans and Pricing:
Starter Plan: This plan starts at $11 per month. Twenty-five live viewers per webinar with 50 GB of bandwidth. You won’t be able to use your branding in this plan.
Premium Plan: This plan starts at $35 per month. Hundred live viewers per webinar. This plan covers all premium features like, SEO setting, HD-Quality, Assessment tools, Dashboard, Custom Branding, etc.
Advanced Plan: This plan is a complete solution for a large organization. This plan provides premium support. Dedicated success manager, phone support, onboarding training, etc.
Webinar.net is one of the best webinar software platform hosted in the cloud. The cloud-based architecture helps the audience in big times to reach a massive audience base. You can customize the meeting by uploading the templates of your own choice, colors, logo, brand, etc. Start engaging more clients using Webinar.net.
- Simple to use the webinar platform
- No plugins and hence simplified pricing
- Fast to set up your first webinar
- Customize your meeting in your way to represent your brand
- Invite unlimited attendees
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- cost-effective pricing
- Excellent customer support
- Enterprise Quality look and feel