What is RecordCast?
Recordcast is the best screen recording software available in the market.
It is effortless to use a free tool for online screen recording. You can also use RecordCast for your video editing purpose. RecordCast is a screen recorder for mac, windows, Linux, and Chromebook.
How do you use a RecordCast?
- Setup recording mode in Audio and Video format
- Plot the recording area to record the screen
- Edit your recording in the video editor
- Download recorded video in MP4 (1080P) format
How do I record video calls with audio?
You can start recording a video call with the video and audio to capture the exceptional moments whenever you want.
Capturing voice through a microphone and the attached speakers’ voices with the background music in a video call is more manageable. Record and edit the minutes of the meeting seamlessly using RecordCast.
How can I record live streaming for free?
Using RecordCast, you can even capture and record the Livestream. Once you capture Livestream using RecordCast, you can further use it for your podcast and promos.
You don’t need to launch anything; start recording live streams of Facebook, YouTube via browser and save it to your local computer.
You can record the live stream and be a part of it simultaneously by turning on your WebCam.
Start recording and creating an appealing presentation video for workshop, training, promo, and education purpose.
Add voiceovers and webcams to your PowerPoint, Google slide presentation, etc.
Pre-record your presentation for your scheduled meeting. You can quickly refine your presentation recording to make it come alive.
Using RecordCast, start recording and making engaging videos. You can also engage your audience by adding face cam and voiceovers to the tutorial video.
Easy to refine the recorded video by adding watermarks, texts, and emojis to make it more engaging video tutorials
RecordCast helps to record and never miss on valuable webinars that are valuable and easy to share. RecordCast in-browser screen recorder helps to record a webinar.
You can also pre-record a presentation for your scheduled webinar. Easy to refine feature helps you to make recorded webinars more engaging and interactive.
How do you record gameplay
RecordCast helps you to record the highlights of your favorite gameplay to make gameplay video tutorials easier.
You can record gameplay by enabling and adding a webcam video to create the picture in a picture effect. You can capture both internal and mic audio of your gameplay using RecordCast.
- Instant in-browser video editor enabled with all the required supported features.
- Download and share videos over YouTube and save it to your local drive for later use
- Pre-record your live stream video, make edits and upload it to YouTube, and Facebook
- Cut undesired recordings, apply filters, add overlays, dynamic elements, texts to make it a more engaging video.
- RecordCast consumes a little less CPU and RAM while recording the videos.
- You can record the screen on all operating systems Mac, Linux, Windows, Chromebook, etc.
- RecordCast is a free screen recorder software that allows up to 5 mins of video recording.
Free Plan: The RecordCast pricing is reasonably good. The free plan of RecordCast allows for a record of up to 5 minutes of 480p SD video recording that supports a maximum of 12 projects.
Plus Plan: of RecordCast allows for a record of up to 30 minutes of 720p and 1080p video recording that supports unlimited projects, Custom watermark, and No RecordCast intro.
Get the copy of your screen recorder today by hitting the button below: